CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionA concise 2006 textbook introducing key concepts, tools and applications of statistical mechanics.
- Author BiographyI. Sachs is Professor of Physics at the Department of Physics, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitat (LMU), Munchen, Germany. S. Sen is the Deputy Director of the Hamilton Mathematics Institute Trinity College, Dublin and coauthor of Nash & Sen, Topology and Geometry for Physicists (ISBN 0125140819) J. C. Sexton is Director of High Performance Computing and also Associate Professor at the Department of Pure and Applied Mathematics at Trinity College, Dublin.
- Author(s)Ivo Sachs,James Sexton,Siddhartha Sen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/06/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables 84 exercises
- Weight550 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.