All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAround the world, the elephant - at once a symbol of spiritual power and physical endurance - has been worshipped as a god and hunted for sport.
- Author BiographyLyall Watson is a naturalist and author of over twenty books, including, most recently, Jacobson's Organ. He is based in a cottage on the west coast of Ireland.
- Author(s)Lyall Watson
- PublisherPenguin Books (SA) (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2004
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationParklands
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintThe Penguin Group (SA) (Pty) Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.