CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the biography of NBA Hall of Fame player Elgin Baylor, an innovator in his sport, a civil rights trailblazer, and a superstar. It is the story of how a kid from the streets of segregated Washington, DC, who didn't attend college until he was over twenty, revolutionized basketball.
- Author BiographyBijan C. Bayne is an award-winning Washington-based freelance writer who has written for Pro Basketball News, the Washington Post, The Boston Herald, Essence, and Washingtonian. He is a member of United States Basketball Writers Association, a founding member of the Internet Baseball Writers Association of America, and an executive board member and media relations director for the Association for Professional Basketball Research. Bayne is the author of Sky Kings: Black Pioneers of Professional Basketball, which was named to the Suggested Reading List of the Basketball Hall of Fame in 2004, and Martha's Vineyard Basketball: How a Resort League Defied Notions of Race and Class (Rowman & Littlefield, 2015).
- Author(s)Bijan C. Bayne
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note5 black & white halftones
- Weight572 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Foreword byBob Ryan
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.