All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £110.29
- £97.58Trending at £125.38
- £25.18Trending at £31.49
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
- £11.59Trending at £12.03
- £20.05Trending at £24.89
About this product
- DescriptionContextualizes Elijah Muhammad and his religious approach within the larger Islamic tradition, exploring his use of the Qur'an, his interpretation of Islam, and his relationships with other Muslims.
- Author BiographyHerbert Berg is Professor in the Department of Philosophy and Religion at the University of North Carolina, Wilmington. He is the editor of Methods and Theories in the Study of Islamic Origins and author of The Development of Exegesis in Early Islam.
- Author(s)Herbert Berg
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.