Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £37.99Trending at £44.60
- £4.40Trending at £5.99
- £22.26Trending at £25.86
- £21.45Trending at £24.77
- £26.58Trending at £29.43
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the principles of the most commonly used assay technique known as the Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay(ELISA). Designed to train novices in the science of ELISA, this book provides them with descriptions of the basic systems of ELISA, and also examines the data obtained by ELISA and their analysis and actual manipulation.
- Author(s)J.R. Crowther
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/1995
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 42
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1995 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.