All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, the first in the Classics of Western Spirituality series to venture into the 20th century, introduces the writings of Elisabeth Leseur (1800-1914), a French laywoman who left a record of a remarkable inner spiritual journey that was all but hidden from those who knew her.
- Author BiographyJanet K. Ruffing is a Sister of Mercy and professor of spirituality and spiritual direction in the Graduate School of Religion and Religious Education at Fordham University. She has lectured in Australia, Ireland, India, Thailand, Guam, Belgium, France, Canada and throughout the United States on spirituality, spiritual direction, and religious life. She is also the author of Spiritual Direction: Beyond the Beginnings (Paulist Press, 2000).
- Author(s)Janet K. Ruffing
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleClassics of Western Spirituality Series
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.95Trending at £116.83
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.17Trending at £16.13
- £25.45Trending at £34.99
- £50.40Trending at £51.46
- £30.79Trending at £34.11
- £31.63Trending at £50.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.