Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the history of Elisha, the man of God. Wherever he is, in whatever circumstances he is found, with whoever he comes into contact, his sole business is to make known the grace of God. In many ways, he foreshadows Christ, but he is also the pattern for every believer in Christ, teaching us to be the exponents of the grace of God.
- Author BiographyHamilton Smith (1862-1943), born in Barnes, Surrey, the son of a sea captain, was employed in the office of his uncle's building firm, where he was later joined by his cousin F B Hole. By 1901, married and living in Sutton, Surrey, with his wife and young family, he had retired from the building trade and entered full-time upon the task of building up the church of God. Later in life, he moved to Weston-super-Mare in Somerset, his wife Rachel's home county. His personal ministry was delivered in the United Kingdom, but his written ministry continues to be read worldwide. Along with H P Barker, A J Pollock, J T Mawson and F B Hole he frequently contributed articles to Scripture Truth magazine, which often provided the basis for books later published by the Central Bible Truth Depot. Hamilton Smith's written expositions of the Scriptures are brief, clear and very much to the point.
- Author(s)Hamilton Smith
- PublisherScripture Truth Publications
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleUnderstanding the Old Testament
- Place of PublicationMorpeth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Truth Publications
- Weight128 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.