All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £16.29Was:£20.00Free postage
- £15.83Was:£20.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionMost business people don't reach their full potential - not because of their experience or talent - but because their minds are stopping them. Through a series of specific examples of elite-level athletes and successful business people, the author shows readers how to maximize their talents and physical abilities.
- Author BiographyDr. Stan Beecham is a well-known performance psychologist and leadership consultant. He is the director and founding member of the Leadership Resource Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Dr. Stan Beecham
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight444 g
- Width208 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.