All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for shoulder surgeons who want to upgrade their skills to the next level, this practical, step-by-step text presents the latest cutting-edge management strategies and science aimed at shoulder preservation surgery.
- Author BiographyJohn D. Kelly IV, MD, Director, Shoulder Sports Medicine, Director, Penn Center for Throwing Athletes, University of Pennsylvania, Department of Orthopedics, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication30/12/2015
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note170 Tables, color; 15 Tables, black and white; 29 Illustrations, color; 288 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 335 p. 317 illus., 29 illus. in color.
- Weight862 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJohn D. Kelly
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.44
- £36.42Trending at £39.16
- £6.95Trending at £10.01
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £34.79Trending at £39.94
- £13.10Trending at £18.67
- £7.51Trending at £10.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.