All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt a time when significant social status, economic resources, and political opportunities seem to become ever more unequally distributed and only available to a few, this book represents the first systematic effort in recent years to develop a sociological model of elites and non-elites.
- Author BiographyMurray Milner is Professor Emeritus of Sociology, and Senior Fellow of the Institute for Advanced Studies in Culture at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Murray Milner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight332 g
- Width161 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £48.75Trending at £74.07
- £24.37Trending at £26.18
- £8.28Trending at £9.93
- £9.32Trending at £12.97
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £10.82Trending at £15.04
- £8.27Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.