All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presents valuable research on the political and economic elites that have emerged in Central and Eastern Europe since the demise of state socialism. Integrating theoretically informed analysis and empirical data.
- Author BiographyJohn Higley is professor of government and sociology at the University of Texas at Austin. He is co-chair of the Research Committee on Political Elites of the International Political Science Association.Gyorgy Lengyel is professor of sociology at the Budapest University of Economic Sciences.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/03/2000
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleElite Transformations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width166 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGyorgy Lengyel,John Higley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.