All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth Catlett, born in Washington, DC, in 1915, is widely acknowledged as a major presence in African American art, and her work is celebrated as a visually eloquent expression of African American identity and pride in cultural heritage. This monograph documents the range of Catlett's life and work.
- Author BiographyMelanie Anne Herzog is associate professor of art history at Edgewood College in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Melanie Anne Herzog
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication25/10/2005
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Note111 duotone illus., 16 color illus.
- Weight1070 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.