Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.24Trending at £6.08
- £12.38Trending at £15.18
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.98Trending at £8.98
- £6.66Trending at £8.98
- £7.42Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £10.00
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the transcriptions of texts in her own hand, readers can track the Queen's language and compositional style. The texts in foreign languages, meanwhile, will allow readers to prepare their own English translations from these original sources.
- Author BiographyJanel Mueller is professor of English, the William Rainey Harper Professor in the College, and dean of the Division of the Humanities at the University of Chicago. She is the author of The Native Tongue and the Word: Developments in English Prose Style 1380-1580. Leah S. Marcus is the Edwin Mims Professor of English at Vanderbilt University. Her books include Puzzling Shakespeare: Local Reading and Its Discontents and Unediting the Renaissance: Shakespeare, Marlowe, Milton. With Mary Beth Rose, Mueller and Marcus edited Elizabeth I: Collected Works.
- Author(s)Queen Elizabeth I
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/02/2003
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note7 halftones
- Weight432 g
- Width151 mm
- Height222 mm
- Volume editorJanel M. Mueller,Leah S. Marcus
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.