Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth Wolstenholme Elmy (1833-1918) was one of the most significant pioneers of the British women's emancipation movement. Wolstenholme Elmy referred to herself as an 'initiator' of movements, and she was at the heart of every campaign Victorian feminists conducted. This title presents a portrait of this 'Insurgent woman'.
- Author BiographyMaureen Wright works in the School of Social, Historical and Literary Studies, University of Portsmouth.
- Author(s)Maureen Wright
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Series TitleGender in History
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Weight499 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Series Edited byPamela Sharpe,Penny Summerfield,Lynn Abrams,Cordelia Beattie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.