All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.61Trending at £10.10
- £6.48Trending at £7.79
- £21.48Trending at £28.92
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £14.79Trending at £16.91
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionImportant and learned contribution to the cultural and educational history of Elizabethan England.
- Author BiographyPETER MACK is Professor of English at the University of Warwick.
- Author(s)Peter Mack
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2005
- Series TitleIdeas in Context
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 63
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight511 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Series Edited byQuentin Skinner,Lorraine Daston,Dorothy Ross,James Tully
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.