All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book in this series is an individual biography of a person who is remarkable for their achievements and contribution to their time and industry.
- Author BiographyClive Gifford is the author of more than 150 children's books including 'Eye Benders', winner of the Royal Society Young People's Book Prize, Royal Society-nominated 'Out of This World' and '30 Seconds Space'.
- Author(s)Clive Gifford,Simon Hart
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication20/08/2013
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleInspirational Lives
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content NoteColour photographs throughout
- Weight376 g
- Width222 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £11.56Trending at £15.94
- £12.29Trending at £12.58
- £17.57Trending at £22.28
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £13.80Trending at £15.98
- £2.81Trending at £3.99
- £13.38Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.