All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £46.55Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to Shimura varieties covers key topics including non-triviality of arithmetic invariants and special values of L-functions; elliptic curves over complex and p-adic fields; Hecke algebras; elliptic and modular curves over rings and more.
- Author BiographyHaruzo Hida is currently a professor of mathematics at University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Haruzo Hida
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/06/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVIII, 450 p.
- Weight859 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.