CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.03
- £17.70Trending at £25.48
- £20.30Trending at £27.00
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £24.99Trending at £30.38
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to Shimura varieties covers key topics including non-triviality of arithmetic invariants and special values of L-functions; elliptic curves over complex and p-adic fields; Hecke algebras; elliptic and modular curves over rings and more.
- Author BiographyHaruzo Hida is currently a professor of mathematics at University of California, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Haruzo Hida
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/02/2015
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight712 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.