All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionAn elliptic curve is a particular kind of cubic equation in two variables whose projective solutions form a group. Developing, with many examples, the elementary theory of elliptic curves, this book goes on to the subject of modular forms and the first connections with elliptic curves.
- Author(s)Anthony W. Knapp
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/1992
- Series TitleMathematical Notes
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 40
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.