All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionExplores developments in the theory of planar quasiconformal mappings with a focus on the interactions with partial differential equations and nonlinear analysis. This book presents a modern approach to the classical theory and features applications across a spectrum of mathematics such as dynamical systems and singular integral operators.
- Author BiographyKari Astala is the Finnish Academy Professor of Mathematics at the University of Helsinki. Tadeusz Iwaniec is the John Raymond French Distinguished Professor of Mathematics at Syracuse University. Gaven Martin is the Distinguished Professor of Mathematics at Massey University.
- Author(s)Gaven Martin,Kari Astala,Tadeusz Iwaniec
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2008
- Series TitlePrinceton Mathematical Series
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 halftones. 17 line illus.
- Weight1106 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.