Elliptic Tales: Curves, Counting, and Number Theory by Avner Ash, Robert Gross (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £18.28Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 5 Nov
- £11.52Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the developments in number theory by looking at one of the most exciting unsolved problems in contemporary mathematics - the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer Conjecture. The Clay Mathematics Institute is offering a prize of $1 million to anyone who can discover a general solution to the problem.
- Author BiographyAvner Ash is professor of mathematics at Boston College. Robert Gross is associate professor of mathematics at Boston College. They are the coauthors of Fearless Symmetry: Exposing the Hidden Patterns of Numbers (Princeton).
- Author(s)Avner Ash,Robert Gross
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note52 line illus. 16 tables.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.