All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- Series TitleSpringer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics
- Series Part/Volume Number119
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Weight603 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChristoph Walker,Elmar Schrohe,Joachim Escher,Jorg Seiler
- Table Of ContentsUniformly regular and singular riemannian manifolds.- Eigenvalue estimates on Bakry-Emery manifolds.- A note on the local well-posedness for the Whitham equation.- On the lifetime of a conditioned Brownian motion in domains connected through small gaps.- Analyticity of rotational water waves.- Degenerate and singular porous medium type equations with measure data.- Aspects of the mathematical analysis of nonlinear stratified water waves.- A calculus of abstract edge pseudodifferential operators of type r;d.- Boundary value problems for elliptic wedge operators: the first order case.- The time singular limit for a fourth-order damped wave equation for MEMS.- Composition in the edge calculus.- On bifurcation for semilinear elliptic Dirichlet problems on shrinking domains.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.