All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYesterday I almost saw her. I was standing on the sun deck, looking out to sea, revelling in the unexpected warmth of the February sun. A butterfly trembled on a nearby buddleia and suddenly I smelled her perfume. She wasn't there, of course. How could she be when I had seen her lying in her coffin just two weeks ago.
- Author BiographyJudy Finnigan is an author, television presenter and columnist. In 2004, Judy's name became synonymous with discovering and sharing great fiction, through the Richard and Judy Book Club, where authors including Kate Mosse, Rosamund Lupton and Victoria Hislop were championed and brought to the attention of millions of readers. This is her first novel.
- Author(s)Judy Finnigan
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Out-of-print date09/05/2013
- Weight504 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- jan.jems16 Oct, 2016by
This book was ordered for my 92 year old mother. She has read this over a couple of evening and said its so interesting and loved the book. She is now hooked on all Judy Finnigans books.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.46Trending at £5.42
- £3.78Trending at £5.97
- £12.22Trending at £16.92
- £3.80Trending at £4.71
- £4.61Trending at £5.20
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £4.55Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.