Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £7.85Trending at £8.98
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
- £6.79Trending at £6.91
- £13.86Trending at £14.91
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
- £16.99Trending at £19.03
- £16.86Trending at £19.95
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on advice from over twenty books and hundreds of other sources, this title presents informative tips for writing scientific journal articles. It also provides a peek behind the curtain into the operations of editorial boards and publishers of major journals.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Schultz is professor of experimental meteorology in the Department of Physics at the University of Helsinki and the Finnish Meteorological Institute. He has published on a wide range of topics in the field and is chief editor of the Monthly Weather Review, confounder and assistant editor of the Electronic Journal of Severe Storms Meteorology, associate editor of Atmospheric Science Letters, and a member of the editorial board of Geophysica.
- Author(s)David M. Schultz
- PublisherAmerican Meteorological Society
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Meteorological Society
- Weight820 g
- Width181 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.