All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.10
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £16.83Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionElusive Equity chronicles South Africa's efforts to fashion a racially equitable state education system from the ashes of apartheid. The policymakers who came to power with Nelson Mandela in 1994 inherited and education system designed to further the racist goals of apartheid.
- Author BiographyEdward B. Fiske, an educational consultant and writer, is the author of the annual Fiske Guide to Colleges. He served as education editor of The New York Times from 1974 to 1991. Helen F. Ladd is Edgar Thompson Professor of Public Policy Studies and professor of economics at Duke University's Sanford Institute of Public Policy, North Carolina, USA.
- Author(s)Edward B. Fiske,Helen F. Ladd
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height288 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.