All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an assemblage of the horticultural knowledge and wisdom of the seventeenth century. This book includes drawings of garden layouts, diagrams of inventions for plant and tree cultivation, and plans for the artificial and natural embellishment of the land, all of which were to contribute to the beauty and utility of the gardens.
- Author BiographyJohn E. Ingram is Chair of the Department of Special and Area Studies Collections at the George A. Smathers Libraries of the University of Florida.
- Author(s)John Evelyn
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2000
- Series TitlePenn Studies in Landscape Architecture
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note86 illus.
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byJohn E. Ingram
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.