All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- Author(s)Abdelkhalak El Hami,Philippe Pougnet
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Predictive Reliability of Embedded Electronic Systems2. Measuring Method of the Internal Temperature of Electronic Components 3. Dynamic Analysis of Mechatronic Components by Laser Vibrometry 4. Measurement of Static and Vibratory Deformations and Displacements by Full Field Methods 5. Characterization of the Electromagnetic Environment of Microwave Frequency Circuits 6. Characterization of the Behavior of Radiofrequency Power Transistors under Thermal and Electromagnetic Stresses7. Characterization of the Ability of Switching Transistors to Resist to Electrical Overstress8. Spectroscopy of Non-destructive Characterizations of the Interface Physics of Mechatronics Devices9. Study of the Dynamic Contact between Deformable Solids
- Author BiographyAbdelkhalak El Hami is Full Professor at Normandy University - Institut National des Sciences Appliquees (INSA-Rouen Normandie). He is also is responsable for the chair of mechanics at the Conservatoire National des Arts et Metiers (CNAM) in Normandy and several educational projects in Europe. He is an expert in fluid-structure interaction studies and reliability Expert in reliability and product-process technology at Valeo, Philippe Pougnet is a doctor-engineer of the Scientific and Medical University of Grenoble and an INPG engineer. He is responsible for the management of the reliability of mechatronic systems manufactured in mass production.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.