CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionA key technology enabling fast-paced embedded media processing developments is the high-performance, low-power, small-footprint convergent processor, a specialized device that combines the real-time control of a traditional microcontroller with the signal processing power of a DSP. This guide helps you understand how to implement this technology.
- Author BiographyRick Gentile joined ADI in 2000 as a Senior DSP Applications Engineer, and he currently leads the Processor Applications Group, which is responsible for Blackfin, SHARC and TigerSHARC processors. Prior to joining ADI, Rick was a Member of the Technical Staff at MIT Lincoln Laboratory, where he designed several signal processors used in a wide range of radar sensors. He has authored dozens of articles and presented at multiple technical conferences. He received a B.S. in 1987 from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and an M.S. in 1994 from Northeastern University, both in Electrical and Computer Engineering.
- Author(s)David J. Katz,Rick Gentile
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/10/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleEmbedded Technology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.