CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the various tradeoffs systems designers face when designing embedded memory. It uses real product examples to demonstrate embedded memory design flow from architecture, to circuit design, design for test and yield analysis.
- Author(s)Baker Mohammad
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Series Part/Volume Number116
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 Tables, color; 11 Tables, black and white; 37 Illustrations, color; 26 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 95 p. 63 illus., 37 illus. in color.
- Weight339 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.