CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the ARM processors and other hardware developments along with sections on Embedded Linux and the new freeware operating system eCOS. This work also includes a case study which explores how embedded systems can be developed and experimented with using nothing more than a standard PC.
- Author BiographySenior Staff Engineer, European Strategy and Technology Development, Motorola Semiconductors, Steve Heath has written 15 books on topics covering Apple and IBM PCs, processor architectures, UNIX and Windows NT operating systems.
- Author(s)Steve Heath
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/10/2002
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 300 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight800 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.