All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical strategies for post-16 tutors to embed and develop English and maths skills in their teaching while engaging and motivating learners.
- Author BiographyA qualified teacher and Ofsted inspector, Terry has worked in education for 30 years, both in this country and the USA. He has taught literacy and numeracy in schools, colleges and adult and community learning for over 25 years. Terry was a coach and cohort leader on the National Teaching and Learning Change programme, designed to improve the teaching of literacy and numeracy in a number of contexts. He runs his own successful educational consultancy and regularly carries out observations of teaching and learning for a range of providers as well as staff training on embedding maths and English.
- Author(s)Terry Sharrock
- PublisherCritical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2016
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleFurther Education
- Place of PublicationNorthwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCritical Publishing Ltd
- Weight202 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.