All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of step-by-step designs for personalizing ready-made clothes with colourful, individual embellishments using simple embroidery, beading and applique, as well as some instant, no-sew ideas. It focuses on different types of embellishments, including beads and sequins, ribbon and lace, patches and scraps, flowers and leaves, and wool.
- Author BiographyLucinda Ganderton is a talented and highly successful writer, designer and stylist. Having studied Fine Art Textiles at Goldsmiths College, London, she then worked as a producer and art director in video and TV production. From there she turned to writing and has now written or contributed to over 20 books on crafts, interiors and textiles, including The Encyclopedia of Stitches (published by New Holland), Vintage Fabric Style, Creating Your Perfect Wedding and Instant Expert Beading. She also contributes regularly to leading craft and lifestyle magazines. She lives in London with her husband and young son.
- Author(s)Lucinda Ganderton
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteapprox 180 colour images
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
- £7.36Trending at £9.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.