CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Embodied Artificial Intelligence: International Seminar, Dagstuhl Castle, Germany, July 7-11, 2003, Revised Selected Papers by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2004)
Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.74
- £21.73Trending at £23.12
- £45.12Trending at £59.87
- £36.98Trending at £37.50
- £29.42Trending at £37.12
- £29.79Trending at £37.98
- £21.35Trending at £23.79
About this product
- DescriptionOriginating from a Dagstuhl seminar, this work presents a collection of papers that constitutes on the one hand - a representative survey of embodied artificial intelligence, and on the other hand - the papers identify the important research trends and directions in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/07/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number3139
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteX, 334 p.
- Weight1080 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Edited byFumiya Iida,Luc Steels,Rolf Pfeifer,Yasuo Kuniyoshi
- Edition Statement2004 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.