Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.67Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £6.07Trending at £6.24
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for developmental or educational psychology researchers, scholars, and students, this title presents an array of topics that are discussed in detail, including multiple trajectories in the developmental psychobiology of human handedness and the integration of culture and biology in human development.
- Author BiographyJanette B. Benson is an Associate Dean, Morgridge College of Educationan and Associate Professor in the Psychology Department at the University of Denver. She recently served for five years as the Director of the University-wide Office of Academic Assessment and co-chaired the successful University reaccreditation. Dr. Benson's expertise is in cognitive and sensorimotor development in infancy and early childhood, and her research has been funded by the National Science Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, The MacArthur Foundation and the March of Dimes. Dr. Benson has published several articles, book chapters and has edited or co-edited several books, including The Encyclopedia of Infancy and Early Childhood Development. She has been the recipient of several awards and honors, including the University of Denver Scholar - Teacher of the Year (1993), the 2000 CASE Colorado Professor of the Year, a Carnegie Scholar, a Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science, member of the Board of Directors of Shortridge Academy, and the serial editor of Advances in Child Development and Behavior.
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Child Development and Behavior
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.