All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £5.40Trending at £5.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.18
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the Sufi Cults which exist in all areas of India and Bangladesh. Provides details of the resilience of South Asian Sufi saints and their cults in the face of radical economic and political dislocations. The most recent debates on the ecounter between Islam and modernity are addressed and comparative ethnographic material is used.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/1998
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHelene Basu,Pnina Werbner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.