All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIndia has terrible infrastructure, is one of the most crowded places on earth, and struggles with high rates of poverty. The author calls it the world capital of chaos. Yet India's 2012 Happy Planet Index rating (32) is 70 places higher than that of the US (105). What do Indians know that we don't? This book deals with this topic.
- Author BiographyBob Miglani is senior director at Pfizer, where he has survived corporate chaos for 19 years. He has been recognized and #1 sales rep at the company. Bob came to America in 1979 and helped at his family's Dairy Queen business in Texas, which is the source of his first book, Treat Your Customers. Bob was chosen as one of 50 Outstanding Asian Americans in Business in 2012 and has served on the USA-India Chamber of Commerce.
- Author(s)Bob Miglani
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £8.34Trending at £9.99
- £10.76Trending at £13.34
- £5.45Trending at £8.99
- £8.89Trending at £9.31
- £11.33Trending at £12.45
- £9.00Trending at £10.12
- £9.44Trending at £12.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.