All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionEmbracing the World is your guide to finding a deeper relationship with God through prayer and to seeing how your prayers can contribute to healing the world. Author Jane E. Vennard helps you understand how to best use your spiritual gifts and graces to serve God as well as the cause of peace and social justice here on earth.
- Author BiographyJane E. Vennard is the author of three previous books on prayer and is a popular speaker, retreat leader, teacher, and spiritual director. This book grows out of her teaching at the Iliff School of Theology in Denver, where she witnessed firsthand the many shifts in her students' lives as they began to focus their prayer in new ways and to discern what actions they might take to promote justice and peace in the world around them.
- Author(s)Jane E. Vennard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width142 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.