Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.99+ £2.35 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grethescraftartandwool
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDorothy Wood shows how simple stitches can be used to create beautiful original cards. Learn how to embroider designs on paper, felt and fabric, using coloured and metallic threads, ribbons, buttons, beads and sequins.
- Author BiographyDorothy Wood has a degree in embroidery and textiles and is the author of a number of books on these subjects. She also contributes regularly to stitching magazines, such as Crafts Beautiful, The World of Cross Stitch and Beautiful Stitches. She lives in Osgathorpe, Leicestershire, with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Dorothy Wood
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleHandmade Greeting Cards S.
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/09/2006
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.02
- £9.88Trending at £14.99
- £14.09Trending at £15.24
- £7.49Trending at £7.68
- £15.08Trending at £25.02
- £11.50Trending at £14.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.