All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPreceded by EMDR and the art of psychotherapy with children treatment manual / Robbie Adler-Tapia and Carolyn Settle. c2008.
- Author BiographyRobbie Adler-Tapia, PhD is a licensed psychologist who has worked with children and families for over 30 years. Her work as a psychologist, educator, consultant, researcher, and writer has been at the cutting edge of treating trauma in young children. She has extensive experience in child welfare, the forensic arena, and workingwith first responders and public safety. Dr. Adler-Tapia is co-author of EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy With Children and author of Child Psychotherapy, Integrating Developmental Theory into Clinical Practice. She has authored several invited chapters on treating trauma in children in the child welfare system and children who have experienced sexual abuse. Dr. Adler-Tapia presents internationally on treating trauma in children including using EMDR Therapy for attachment and dissociation. She has taught graduate level course work at the university level and supervised interns. Her volunteer work includes promoting EMDR Therapy for the most vulnerable children including training therapists worldwide working in the child welfare system and with children orphaned by AIDS, along with volunteering for a non-profit for law enforcement - PISTLE. Carolyn Settle, MSW, LCSW, is in private practice in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. She has over 38 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and adults who have experienced abuse, trauma or loss. She is an EMDRIA-approved consultant, an EMDR Institute Facilitator, and an EMDR Trauma Recovery HAP trainer. Ms. Settle has presented and written about children and specialty areas with children in her co-authored book EMDR and the Art of Psychotherapy with Children. She has presented at numerous conferences nationally and internationally. She is also a co-investigator of a fidelity study with EMDR and children and co-author of two chapters and two journal articles on EMDR with children. Ms. Settle's volunteer work includes training therapists in using EMDR with children after natural disasters and man made tradegies.
- Author(s)Carolyn Settle,Robbie Adler-Tapia
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £33.23Trending at £33.79
- £8.19Trending at £8.51
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.