All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.77Trending at £4.85
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.70
- £4.45Trending at £5.03
- £6.10Trending at £6.34
- £2.81Trending at £5.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis unusual counting story by Ifeoma Onyefulu is packed with information about African village life.
- Author BiographyIfeoma Onyefulu was broughout up in a traditional village in Eastern Nigeria. Her highly acclaimed children's books are renowned for countering negative images of Africa by celebrating both its traditional village life and its urban life. A is for Africa, her first book, has become a classic title in the genre of cultural diversity and was praised by Publishers Weekly for its 'incisive view of her country's rich heritage'. Ifeoma has twice won the Children's Africana Book Award: Best Book for Young Children in the USA> Here Comes our Bride won the award in 2005 and Ikenna Goes to Nigeria in 2008. Ifeoma lives in London with her two sons. Find out more about Ifeoma's books at www.ifeomaonyefulu.com.
- Author(s)Ifeoma Onyefulu
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight127 g
- Width280 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Photographs byIfeoma Onyefulu
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.