All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionThailand and Burma are neighbouring countries that are approximately the same size in area and population and have many cultural features in common. This book explores some of the elements that have both drawn the countries together and driven them apart. It highlights such artworks as gilded and mirrored ritual vessels, and colourful paintings.
- Author BiographyForrest McGill is Chief Curator and Wattis Curator of South and Southeast Asian Art at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco, where he has organised many exhibitions.
- Author(s)Forrest McGill,M.L. Pattaratorn Chirapravati
- PublisherAsian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAsian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Content Noteapprox. 160 color illustrations
- Weight1937 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.