All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a practical, accessible guide to emergency situations encountered in critical care. Its easy-to-follow format and approach allows the reader to gain vital clinical information to use in emergencies.
- Author BiographyMartin Beed graduated from Nottingham Medical School in 1994, and has worked in a wide variety of hospitals including being a medical SHO in the Shetland Isles. He trained in anaesthesia and intensive care in the Nottingham and East Midlands School of Anaesthesia; and has also worked for a year in the intensive care unit of the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia, where he developed an interest in the retrieval and transfer of critically ill patients by air or by road. He obtained a consultant post in Intensive Care and Anaesthesia in 2006 at the City Campus of Nottingham University Hospitals. Richard Sherman trained at The University of Sheffield Medical School. He gained his current position as Consultant in Critical Care & Anaesthesia at Nottingham City Hospital in 2002. He has been a member of the Intensive Care Society for over eight years. He is a qualified Advanced Trauma Life Support instructor and enjoys the educational aspect of his work. He is involved with undergraduate and trainee teaching, audit and research. Ravi Majahan joined the University of Nottingham in 1991 as a lecturer in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, and was awarded chair in 2006. He has a drive for education and research, has been training programme director, honorary secretary of Anaesthetic Research Society, and has held many examinerships. His main research interests include cerebral vascular physiology, and vascular physiology in sepsis.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEmergencies in...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note20 black and white illustrations and 20 black and white photographs
- Weight296 g
- Width101 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMartin Beed,Ravi P. Mahajan,Richard Sherman
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.