All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easily accessible guide to diagnosing and managing emergencies, Emergencies in Gastroenterology and Hepatology aids doctors in dealing with acutely sick patients quickly and effectively.
- Author BiographyDr Daniel Marks was appointed a Wellcome Trust Postdoctoral Fellow at University College London in 2013, specialising in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease. He has held a Specialist Registrar post at University College London Hospital in Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics since 2011. He was awarded a PhD degree for his research into acute inflammation in Crohn's disease in 2006. Dr Marcus Harbord was appointed a Consultant Physician and Gastroenterologist at the Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in 2006. He was previously a consultant at the Royal Free Hospital, London. Qualifying from St. Mary's Hospital, London in 1992, he trained at UCL, the Royal Free, and St. Mark's Hospitals. In 2002 he was awarded a PhD degree for his research into acute inflammation in Crohn's disease. He was Chairman of the New Consultants' Committee and member of Council of the Royal College of Physicians 2009-2011.
- Author(s)Daniel Marks,Marcus Harbord
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEmergencies in...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note20 black and white line; 32 black and white half-tone and a 16 page colour plate section
- Weight198 g
- Width101 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £10.12Trending at £10.36
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
- £4.95Trending at £5.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.