All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £35.91Trending at £36.83
- £12.07Trending at £17.98
- £24.40Trending at £27.07
- £20.63Trending at £28.98
- £6.79Trending at £8.47
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.28
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a practical, accessible guide to emergency situations encountered in obstetrics and gynaecology, the second edition of this essential handbook is designed around the symptoms and signs a patient presents with.
- Author BiographyStergios K. Doumouchtsis MSc MPH PhD MRCOG studied medicine at the University of Athens Medical School and was later awarded a PhD in Surgical Research. He trained at the London Deanery. Following the completion of subspecialty training in Urogynaecology at St George's Hospital, London, Stergios was awarded an Ethicon Travel Award by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and worked as a visiting Scholar in the University of Michigan, where he trained in Robotic Surgery and participated in research projects with the Pelvic Floor Research Group. Stergios is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at St George's as well as the Lead Urogynaecologist Consultant for Childbirth Injury and Pelvic Health after Childbirth services, and an Honorary Senior Lecturer at St George's University, London. He is currently a member of several scientific and professional committees, working groups and societies, and is a prolific conference speaker and author of journal articles. Sir Sabaratnam Arulkumaran MD, PhD, FRCS, FRCOG, is author of 250 indexed publications, 30 books and more than 175 book chapters. He is also Editor in Chief of Best Practise and research in Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology; Honorary fellow of the American, Sri Lankan, South African, Pakistan, Indian, Japan, Australian & NZ Colleges of O&G, Royal College of Midwives and Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health; and Honorary Member of the Canadian, Malaysian, German, Italian, Mumbai and South African Societies. He was knighted in recognition of Services to Medicine & Health Services by Her Majesty the Queen in her Birthday Honours List in June 2009.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEmergencies in...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note6 black-and-white line drawings and 5 black-and-white photographs
- Weight180 g
- Width111 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byS. Arulkumaran,Stergios K Doumouchtsis
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.