All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for clerkship exam review and the USMLE Step 2CK. This book covers core topics on the clerkship exam; complete explanations explain each answer option; answer discussions condense essential topics for high-yield review.
- Author BiographyAdam J. Rosh, MD, MS, FACEP, Attending Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Southern Ohio Medical Center, Portsmouth, OH.Ciara J. Barclay-Buchanan, MD, FACEP, Associate Residency Program Director, Department of Emergency Medicine; Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Adam J. Rosh,Ciara Barlcay-Buchanan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight624 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.