Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.93
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for clerkship exam review and the USMLE Step 2CK. This book covers core topics on the clerkship exam; complete explanations explain each answer option; answer discussions condense essential topics for high-yield review.
- Author BiographyAdam J. Rosh, MD, MS, FACEP, Attending Physician, Department of Emergency Medicine, Southern Ohio Medical Center, Portsmouth, OH. Ciara J. Barclay-Buchanan, MD, FACEP, Associate Residency Program Director, Department of Emergency Medicine; Associate Professor, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Adam J. Rosh,Ciara Barlcay-Buchanan
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePreTest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight623 g
- Width142 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.