All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers readers a 9-1-1 prayerbook for life's many circumstances and needs. This book features prayers that bring God's Word to the forefront of a reader's mind as they lift up cries for: help on the homefront; financial discipline and direction; resistance of temptations; guidance in important decisions; and, comfort in the midst of pain.
- Author BiographyDeborah Smith Pegues is a certified behavioral consultant, Bible teacher, and international speaker. She has written 16 transformational books, including the bestselling 30 Days to Taming Your Tongue (over one million sold worldwide) and Emergency Prayers. She and her husband, Darnell, have been married nearly 40 years.
- Author(s)Deborah Smith Pegues
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £114.99Trending at £117.15
- £100.00Trending at £103.08
- £20.66Trending at £21.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
- £8.22Trending at £9.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.