All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionTerrorism is a complex threat, and the American government is expected to deter or intervene in every attack. For that reason, the government must be better prepared to respond to acts of terror. This title analyzes the emergency response to the bombing of the Alfred P Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995.
- Author BiographyDr. Alethia Cook is Assistant Director of the Security Studies Program at East Carolina University. As an assistant professor in the Political Science Department, Dr. Cook teaches courses in terrorism and response to terrorism.
- Author(s)Alethia H. Cook
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note5 bw illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.