Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe disappearance and formation of states and nations after the end of the Cold War have proved puzzling to both theorists and policymakers. This book argues that this lack of conceptual preparation stems from two tendencies in conventional theorizing.
- Author(s)Lars-Erik Cederman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/1997
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePrinceton Studies in Complexity
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note3 tables 54 line illus.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.