All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £6.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionHow is compelling, exemplary curriculum created in schools in spite of the pressures to implement a standardized curriculum? This book presents stories which illustrate ways that early childhood values and practices have been sustained and promoted in elementary schools, exemplary teaching practice, and democratic participatory teaching.
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEarly Childhood Education Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edited byCarol Anne Wien
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.