Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn understanding of information and how it relates to matter and energy is important for the survival of civilisation. This book contends that it is the task of an as-yet-to-be-developed science of information to go one step in the direction of a unified theory of information without falling back into neither reduction nor anthropomorphisation.
- Author(s)Wolfgang Hofkirchner
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleWorld Scientific Series in Information Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 3
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.